I sure enjoyed some mighty fine beer and pizza last night @ O’zone. Here’s a link to a couple photos of my favorite East Hill eatery. Solid jams, friendly staff, and choice treats…thanks O’Zone.
One Sunday many moons ago, the “Spirit” moved (bartender, astute student of mixology, and devotee of good booze) to create a few concoctions. Folks liked his spirits so much so, that the “Spirit” moved us to share them every day. Hallelujah!
All Day, Every Day
- THE GEORGIA MULE | Vodka, peach bitters, ginger beer, with fresh-squeezed lemon and fresh mint
- STRAWBERRY BASIL MOJITO | Light rum, fresh strawberries, fresh-squeezed lime, and basil
- THE INNUENDO | Rye whiskey, Pimm’s Cup, muddled cucumber, and a splash of soda
- FRENCH 75 |Gin, St. Gremain Elderflower Liqueur, Fresh lemon juice, and topped with Champagne
- EL CUCUMBRE` LEMONADE | Citron Vodka, lemonade, cucumber and lemon muddle
- ELDERFLOWER RITA |Tequila, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, and fresh squeezed lime